Monday, September 5, 2011

blessed.

sighhhh* I can't stop thinking how incredibly blessed I have felt lately. I have seriously been blessed with some amazing people in my life. so lets catch up. 

school started. woohoo! there were some road blocks I had to conquer for this semester but everything ended up the way He wanted it. It wasn't my perfect schedule but I have def learned that MY perfect schedule really is a big joke to God, and I'm okay with that :) 

My "kids" are simply perfect. Another aspect in which I have been blessed in! Last Friday I got to watch one of my littlest ones try eating by himself in the high chair for the first time. I was so amazed how quickly kids pick up things! and his brother was like "watch this" and showing him how he should pick it up and put it in his mouth. He's only 2, yet he already knows that he has a role in teaching his little bro, amazing, again :) 

What I really wanted to make this entry about though is really how awesome His love is and how I know that I have guardian angels that are guiding me the way He wants me to go. For example, last semester I was in this drawing class and it was at the worst time ever. especially on a Friday. but I got a good grade on it, but to top it off I met a great girl there that I call my "twin" because we literally have so much in common. She's quickly become one of my best friends and I KNOW for a fact she was meant to be part of my life (and I know will be in it for forever, as cheesy as that sounds haha) With this whole growing up thing I have been faced with a lot of people basically "pushing me over" yes, I just called myself a push over, it's ok. I've embraced it, and because I think I would rather let things go instead of standing my ground- most of the time. The road blocks and headaches that have been put in front of me with friends have really helped shape me. Even though I have lost some friends in that process, I still don't regret it because it taught me that sometimes we have to get negative out of our lives, and although it may hurt at first, I know it's what I needed to do. 

I'm in such an awesome stage of life right now, I feel like graduation is going to sneak up on me, I feel like it's in forever but it won't. I'm so excited about the half marathon in Disney in February, working out like this has seriously changed my life. I've surrounded myself with awesome people and I can't help but thank God for putting them in my life. Super excited about this semester, lets see what it has in store for me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment